Wearing the wrong shoes can lead to the following problems:
– Reduced performance
The wrong type of shoe can cause discomfort in many ways. Blisters, aches or pains may occur. Your shoes and sneakers may not feel right because of this. The best shoes don’t bother you at all – you can do your workout without realizing it.
Wearing the wrong type of shoe can prevent you from doing your best. When you make an effort to get better, the last thing you need is your shoe to hold you back.
Running shoes during plyometry can prevent you from spinning quickly. You won’t have the grip, traction, and flexibility of the sole that a training shoe offers. Without running shoe cushioning and support, it may be more difficult to increase mileage or get faster.
Read More : Running Shoes VS Training Shoes
Running and training shoes offer special support to prevent injuries.
The following are some of the ways in which a mismatch between shoe and training can increase the risk of injury:
– Running shoes for lateral movements: Higher heel countersinks increase the risk of ankle sprains during lateral movements
– Running shoes for plyometric training: The additional cushioning and support provided by running shoes can prevent you from landing and increase the likelihood of knee or ankle injuries
– Running in training shoes: Without the cushioning and support of running shoes, you can increase the likelihood of plantar fasciitis
– Not enough running support: voltage breaks can occur when running without sufficient support. This can be the case if minimalist shoes without cushioning are used to absorb shocks
– The wrong type of running shoes: if you do not wear the running shoe for your pronation type, tendinitis can occur. This applies both to overpronators who need a more structured shoe and to neutral runners who wear a shoe with too much arch
– Lift weights in padded shoes – best in shoes with low padding
Don’t forget shoe size. Shoes that are too small can cause your toenails to become black and fall off due to bruising. According to Kacamata Rayban, they should be at least half the size to take into account the natural movement and swelling of your feet during exercise. You may also need to find the correct and best shoe width for your comfort.